K'un-Lun Noodles w/ Kikkoman Soy Sauce
From the mystical city of K'un-Lun and home of the Immortal Iron Fists comes a noodle recipe worthy of only a few to taste. You might be wondering how Dr. Loomis got a hold of this recipe? Let's just say he knows a guy with Kung-Fu abilities with hands that freakishly glows. Enjoy!
3 cups of chicken broth
1 cup of cream of chicken soup
4 TBSP of soy sauce
1 package of noodles
8 green onions- chopped
1 bok choy - chopped (optional)
2 eggs (optional)
1 lb of sliced porked bellies - seasoned to your liking (optional)
1) Mix chicken broth and cream of chicken soup together throughly.
2) Heat mixture on medium to a slow boil.
3) Add soy sauce together with some of the chopped green onions and set aside.
4) Heat noodles in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
5) Rinse noodles with cold water and set aside
6) Prepare 2 eggs Sunny side up
7) Sautee pork bellies until they are fully cooked and slightly crispy.
8) Chop bok choy.
9) Pour broth mixture into serving bowl. Place noodles in liquid and let sit for a minute.
10) Mix Kikkoman soy sauce and green onions into broth.
11) Add rest of green onions
12) Add crispy pork bellies, egg, and bok choy
13) Serve immediately.
Photography by Crummy Gummy